This agreement is between Grafoplast Wiremarkers Inc (referred to as ‘us’, ‘our’ or ‘we’ in these terms) and the visitors to our website (referred to as ‘you’ or ‘your’ in these terms).
In consideration of our making available this website for your use, you accept the terms of this agreement by your use of this website.
The purchase of products from the Grafoplast Wiremarkers Inc website and associated websites is also governed by the terms and conditions outlined below.
- While we aspire to guarantee that all of the information displayed on this website is correct, we acknowledge that there may be occasions when errors occur for which we apologise.
- Each product on this website is listed subject to its Product Description. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the website as up to date as possible, the information, including prices and product descriptions, appearing on this website at a particular time may not always reflect the position at the exact moment you place an order.
- Prices are subject to change and may not include display accessories or delivery.
- Prices are indicative only and may vary due to local charges.
- Reproduction of colours is as accurate as possible, but please note colours in store may vary slightly from what is displayed on your monitor.
- It may be necessary to make changes to product specifications. We reserve the right to make these changes at any time and without notice.
- Our website and all of the related pages including but not limited to content, software, code, graphics or other material contained in or electronically distributed on this website is owned by us or licensed to us and is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights or laws. Unauthorised use of any copyrighted materials; trademarks or any other intellectual property without the express written consent of the owner is strictly prohibited.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the website (see date at the top) and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions on each occasion you use this website and your continued use of the website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest terms and conditions.
- If you have any questions regarding the Sunlec International or its associated websites, please refer to the Contact page for more information and full contact details.